When I need help she was always being there and she did not abandon me even submit those to the point that I carry those hard problems. Since childhood she always serves to guide and take care of me all the time, she seeks life to feed and educate me, she felt the anguish felt we just live. I cheap age I experienced the ultimate chapter of my life that was corrupted our family even before I aware of many instances when things happened since we break down the family once I thought to give up I do not feel the sadness and eagerness to love the whole family, but someone has strengthened my heart to continue my life, childhood until now she's considered a hero to my life. But like that ever happens I'm still not losing the generated that my family one day, nowadays it gives me the strength to strive to do a work. Over time I encounter many difficulties but most are resolved because of my hero, I thankful that our Lord gave me a mother not just only a mother but also a super hero that you do not leave even during sadness. At least I'm not with her now whether she still is the most best to hero and mother to me. Though I'm with now she is she still the most the best hero and mother for me. I will not forget the sacrifices, you can expect to pay to do it just for good work you enjoy my mother. You are the only one in this world and you are like super hero partner alone to my life.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento