Miyerkules, Enero 16, 2013


New year, New me
New Year, my favorite holiday, is one of the most celebrated days in the world.The day is shaped by different customs and traditions. Each culture celebrates this holiday in its own unique way. The Ilocos Sur, which is located in Philippines, is the place of my birth. This is a place where all my childhood memories came from. The Ilocos has its own way to celebrate New Year. The people start to prepare for the holiday at least one month in an advance. The preparation begins by buying presents, decorating houses, and making new costumes. Obviously the holiday would not be complete without a symbol of New Year which transcended from generation to generation, the New Year noise which we use fireworks and “torotot”. The New Year noise, which is one of the exciting things for children and adults, is the object that you can see in every road during the holiday.
When every new year’s come I always wish that I forgot the troubles that come and try me. Now its new year so means new life, new destiny, new challenges, new friends, and new troubles. Even how hard was the problem that came to me I always ask God for guidance so I can face that problem. Since I was child many troubles that came to me, but in my journey I'm always accompanied by Jesus so that I can say that I’m far away from when I started. Great that I first was renewed I can stand alone with my two foots I deciding for myself alone. When I’m child my mother was always decide for, I do not like those decisions even though she was just following me for no reprisal but also for me those decision was. Older I gradually lightened in my mind things on this planet that the preaching of the parents should follow because no parent wants his child perish.
Intentionally very time seems just 2012. Not prevent it as early so that we make good things and hopefully welcoming the new year is no longer vulnerable because of the explosive defines welcome the new year in the new year. Every person was change so don’t expect that your best friend when you are child is still the same like today, you don’t now they still might best enemy for you now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento