Huwebes, Agosto 30, 2012

My Problem During First Grading Period

My Problem During First Grading Period

          Many students in Ilocos Sur National High School was already encounter many problems like problems in their houses and etc. Even though I may be faced with difficult tasks, it is better to try than to avoid them. Avoiding a task does not give me any opportunities for success or joy.
          In our generation, most of all people in this country were using internet, they using internet for there projects and assignments. Every time we have our class at computer room number one we use internet for our class and activity. Our problem in IV- Rizal was the slow internet connection it takes minutes to connect with the website that we will do an activity, sometimes we did not finished our activity in one period of our class, because of the slow internet connection. I think that internet connection was slow because of many computers using internet so the signal will steal by other computers. Most of people now was using internet during 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM so the internet connection was slow. So if you have a computer at home you will use it for continuing your activity.
          I don’t need someone else to take care of my problems. I am capable. I can take care of my self. I can make decisions for myself. I can think for myself I don’t have to depend on somebody else to take care of me. Every problem has a solution, so never surrender if we had a problem. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento