Huwebes, Agosto 30, 2012

Reaction about the third SONA of President Benigno Aquino III


SONA of President Benigno Aquino III


          Last July 23, 2012, the third SONA of President Noynoy Aquino, was delivered. The SONA of President P-Noy was focused on his achievements particularly on the improvement of our economy, modernization of the AFP, success in the anti-corruption campaign left by the previous administration. As I noticed to our country, I think there were no changed that happened to our country for his recent SONA I didn’t believe that there were improvement in our economy, why? It’s because if there’s improvement why there were still many families suffering from poverty. And many of our daily needs are still increasing in there prices, especially the price of gasoline is more increasing than decreasing. I noticed that our president was just only focused on the improvement of our country. He never mentioned about the salary of teachers. I’m in favor of our president said in his SONA that the number percent of case of crime was increasing. He must think and make a good project in our country not only in our country but also for the families that suffering from poverty, so that our country became more progressive and famous.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento